Where's Dad?

This broke my heart when I saw it. Usually, I want you to enjoy the videos that I post, but this time, I want this video to make you cringe. I want the question, "Where's Dad?" to be driven to your heart.

I do not know the home situation of this family, but it sure is evidence of the lack of the father in the home. Most of all, it is the lack of Christ in the home.

By the way, I am not a fan of Dr. Phil.


(To leave a comment, scroll up and click on the number next to the word "Comments.")

3 comments:

mama said...

That video is so sad. I can't believe a child will talk to his Mother that way!!!!Thank you for posting it Kyle. I love you!!!
Mama

Anonymous said...

could you imagine what one of us would have been subjected to had we behaved this way? good post, bro.

Kyle said...

there is no telling..haha!