Getting Ready: Parenthood

My wife is now 11 weeks along in her pregnancy. We are even more excited today than we were yesterday about our child! Now that I am going to be a daddy, I cannot wrap my head around Psalm 139:13-16. I mean, to talk about God knitting and forming a baby in the womb is one thing, but to actually see it in progress is completely different. I am truly amazed by the work of our great God!

This morning I read from a friend's blog that was really encouraging. He and his wife have a 3 month old little boy and they are such a great family. They have started a "New Parenting Series" on their website. If you are a parent or are expecting, please take a look at their website. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

(To leave a comment, scroll up and click on the number next to the word "Comments.")

1 comments:

Texas "Mom" said...

EXCITING DAY!!!! Perfect scripture for today!
That new blog sounds really good- should be fun new updates as time passes.
Have fun today at the Doctor!!
Love you :-))