Make War (Video)

This is a video by Tedashii featuring Flame and John Piper. I have never been much into rap music, but this song is great. Honestly, I am glad that this video has the lyrics included because it is hard for me to keep up sometimes! Even more, I am glad that there are Christian rap artists that are preaching the Gospel. Such an encouragement! Anyway, hope you enjoy the video and I hope you are encouraged to make war against the sin in your life.

"This song just makes you feel like a man." - M. Berhow





(To leave a comment, scroll up and click on the number next to the word "Comments.")

1 comments:

Michael Oliver said...

Kyle, I've really been enjoying your posts! I check you and Michelle's blogs on my way in to work every morning (probably not the safest thing...) Anyhow, keep up the good work, not many men in our position truly seek to fullfill 2 Tim. 2:2